Our research activities include both clinical and laboratory work.
Our current areas of laboratory research, which are funded by the National Institutes of Health, include:
- Immunobiology of plasma cell diseases
- Cellular and molecular biology of blood cell production
Our clinical research includes:
- Mast cell disease
- Myeloma and related plasma cell disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders and non-malignant hematology
- Sickle cell disease and palliative care
We regularly collaborate with our colleagues in such other departments as laboratory medicine, pathology, immunobiology and genetics.
Visit yalestudies.org to view available clinical trials or learn more about clinical research at Yale.