Jennifer Moliterno, MD, FAANS
Jennifer Moliterno, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board certified neurosurgeon at Yale Medicine who specializes in surgical procedures for benign and malignant brain tumors, as well as for trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. She completed her internship and residency training in neurosurgery at Yale New Haven Hospital. Following her graduation, she underwent more advanced fellowship training in neurosurgical oncology and brain tumor surgery at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in Manhattan.
Dr. Moliterno’s passion for taking care of her patients drives her work. “I get to take care of people at the highest level, which is incredibly rewarding,” she says. Dr. Moliterno alleviates patients’ concerns by helping them understand the procedures they’re about to undergo. To do this, she will often show them their MRI and CT scans. “It’s amazing how people really understand their condition and our treatment approach once they see their films,” she says.
In addition to seeing patients, Dr. Moliterno is involved with precision medicine for brain tumor patients.
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
- Clinical Program Leader, Brain Tumor Center
- Chief, Neurosurgical Oncology for Primary Brain Tumors
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Florida College of Medicine (2005)
- FellowshipMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital
- InternshipYale-New Haven Hospital