Alfred Lee, MD, PhD
Alfred Ian Lee, MD, PhD, is an associate professor of medicine (hematology) and program director for the hematology/oncology fellowship program. He received his MD/PhD from the Yale School of Medicine in 2004. Dr. Lee completed residency in internal medicine at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, where he served as Chief Medical Resident, followed by a fellowship in hematology/oncology at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Dr. Lee's primary academic interests are classical hematology, thrombosis, and medical education. He has received such honors as the Charles W. Bohmfalk Prize for teaching in the basic sciences, the Leah M. Lowenstein Award for excellence in the promotion of humane and egalitarian medical education, and the David J. Lefell Prize for Clinical Excellence.
- Associate Professor of Medicine (Hematology)
- Director, Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program
Education & Training
- FellowshipDana Farber Cancer Institute (2011)
- Chief Medical ResidentBrigham & Women's Hospital (2010)
- ResidencyBrigham & Women's Hospital (2007)
- MDYale School of Medicine (2004)
- PhDYale University (2003)