Sanjay Aneja, MD
Sanjay Aneja, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Therapeutic Radiology. He received his medical degree from Yale School of Medicine, serving a Class President. He completed his clinical training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Currently, Dr. Aneja primarily treats patients diagnosed with malignancies of the Central Nervous System, Lung, and Prostate. He also treats patients in the Gamma Knife Center at Smilow Cancer Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Education & Training
- Radiation Oncology ResidentYale University School of Medicine (2018)
- Postdoctoral Research FellowCenter for Outcomes Research (CORE) (2017)
- Transitional Year ResidentMemorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (2014)
- Research FellowCenter for Medicare Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) (2013)
- MDYale School of Medicine (2013)
- BAColumbia University, Applied Mathematics (2009)