Find Your Way with YM-YNH Go
Hospitals and outpatient medical centers can be confusing places to navigate. With the new YM-YNH Go mobile app, patients and visitors can easily find their way around Yale Medicine (YM) and Yale New Haven Health (YNHH) facilities, from parking areas to patient registration to imaging and lab locations.
This free, GPS-based app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, or by scanning a QR code at YM and YNHH facilities. The app allows you to:
- Get directions from your home to dozens of Yale Medicine and Yale New Haven Health locations
- Get step-by-step directions for navigating within those facilities
- Track where you parked for your appointment, so you’ll always remember where you left your car
- Find amenities inside hospitals and ambulatory locations like dining, restrooms, and ATMs
- Search for a doctor near you
- Find the nearest emergency departments and urgent care centers
The App also provides quick access to MyChart and online bill paying, on-demand video visits, COVID-19 information, and more. Find everything that YM and YNHH have to offer, right at your fingertips!
Go ahead, find your path to your doctor's office.
Download YM-YNH Go in your app store today.
Get it on Google Play
Download it on the Apple App Store