Ritche Manos Hao, MD, BS
Ritche Hao, MD, is an infectious diseases specialist who specializes in the care of patients with a variety of conditions, including HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, prosthetic joint infection, osteomyelitis, and staphylococcus (staph) infection.
“The field of infectious diseases is always interesting and challenging at the same time,” says Dr. Hao. “The field of HIV care is fast evolving and the advances that have happened thus far give me hope that we are going to have a cure one day,” he says. In fact, he says, he is already able to help most of his patients who have HIV thrive and live normal lives.
Dr. Hao wants to tell his new patients, “I am here to help you.”
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Education & Training
- FellowshipUniversity of Vermont (2006)
- ResidencyUniversity of Connecticut Health Center (2004)
- InternshipUniversity of Connecticut (2002)
- InternPhilippine General Hospital (1999)
- MDUniversity of Philippines, College of Medicine (1999)
- BSUniversity of the Philippines Diliman, Psychology