Prasanna Ananth, MD, MPH
Prasanna Ananth, MD, MPH, is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist. As a specialist caring for children with cancer and blood disorders, she says that helping children and families cope with serious illness provides inspiration for her patient care and research.
“I enjoy learning about my patients’ lives outside of the clinic or hospital,” Dr. Ananth says. “I am privileged to work with incredible children, families and colleagues from different specialties.”
Dr. Ananth is an assistant professor of pediatrics at Yale School of Medicine. Her research focuses on evaluating and improving care for children with advanced cancer.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology)
Education & Training
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology FellowshipDana-Farber Cancer Institute/Boston Children's Hospital (2014)
- Boston Combined Residency Program in PediatricsBoston Children's Hospital/ Boston Medical Center (2011)
- MDStanford University School of Medicine (2008)
- MPHUniversity of California, Berkeley (2007)
- BAStanford University, Human Biology, with Honors (2002)