Armand Russo, MD
Armand V. Russo, MD, has been appointed an Instructor of Clinical Medicine (Medical Oncology) at Yale Cancer Center and is now caring for patients at the Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center in North Haven.
Dr. Russo specializes in the care of patients with all malignancies, but has a particular interest in the care of patients with malignant hematological disorders and lung cancers. He joins Dr. Jeremy Kortmansky and Dr. Andrea Silber at the Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center in North Haven.
- Instructor of Clinical Medicine (Medical Oncology)
Education & Training
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2016)
- Internal Medicine ResidentYale School of Medicine (2016)
- MDGeisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth (2013)
- BASwarthmore College (2008)