Before your first appointment, you will receive a new patient questionnaire in the mail. Please fill it out in advance and bring it with you to your appointment. For pediatric appointments, we ask that a parent or legal guardian accompany your child to the visit or consultation. We also ask that you bring:
- Any CT or MRI scans related to the reason for your appointment. We prefer actual scans, as reports are often insufficient. We gladly accept scans in a CD-ROM format.
- Reports of previous surgeries for the condition we are discussing with you.
- Any notes of previous evaluations for the condition we are discussing with you.
When you come to the office for an appointment, there are several privacy forms that are available for your review.
- Request copies of medical records (English)
- Request copies of medical records (Spanish)
- Notice of Privacy Practice (English)