We treat patients with injuries and diseases of the body’s musculoskeletal system. Our specialists treat a variety of bone, joint, tendon, nerve, and muscle conditions. These problems range from routine musculoskeletal complaints to more complex diseases requiring orthopaedic pathology and surgery. We work in conjunction with providers across many specialties—radiology, oncology, physical therapy, and pain management—to provide compassionate care to our patients.
We treat musculoskeletal conditions in pediatric and adult patients. Our physicians specialize in many orthopaedic disciplines, including spine surgery, joint replacement, trauma and fracture care, hand and upper extremity surgery, microsurgery, sports medicine, oncology, and foot and ankle care.
Our physicians employ many techniques for treating patients, including nonsurgical management utilizing physical therapy, occupational therapy, injections, and bracing. After providing a diagnosis, our providers discuss the best alternatives for treatment, whether this involves physical therapy, medication, surgery, or a combination of these options. When surgical intervention is indicated, cutting-edge surgical procedures and technological options are available.
Some of the more common conditions our specialists treat include:
- Spinal problems, including degenerative conditions, disk herniations, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, fractures, and tumors
- Shoulder problems, including rotator cuff disease, arthroscopic surgery, arthritis, joint replacement, fractures, and instability
- Elbow problems, including arthritis, fractures and dislocations, joint replacement, and instability
- Hand and wrist problems, including arthritis, fractures, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, and artery and nerve repairs
- Pelvis and hip problems, including arthritis, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, and fractures
- Knee problems, including ligament and meniscal tears, arthritis, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, and fractures
- Foot and ankle problems, including tendon and ligament repairs, fractures, arthritis, and joint replacement
- Pediatric problems, including congenital deformities and fractures
- Tumor and limb salvage surgery