Sule Tinaz, MD, PhD
Sule Tinaz, MD, PhD, is a neurologist who specializes in movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease, essential tremor, and dystonia. She believes strongly in listening to patients and making them an active agent of the decision-making process for their treatment.
Dr. Tinaz is fascinated by cognitive and behavioral manifestations of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders. An assistant professor of neurology at Yale School of Medicine, she conducts research using advanced neuroimaging technologies to better understand these disorders and develop novel therapies.
- Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- FellowshipNational Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Human Motor Control Section (2015)
- ResidencyBoston University Medical Center (2010)
- InternshipAlbert Einstein College of Medicine Montefiore Medical Center (2007)
- PhDBoston University Program in Neuroscience (2007)
- FellowshipDepartment of Neurology, Behavioral Neurology and Movement Disorders Division, Istanbul University (2000)
- MDIstanbul University Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine (1998)