Shefali Pathy, MD, MPH
Shefali Pathy, MD, MPH, is an obstetrician-gynecologist and the director of the Yale New Haven Hospital Women’s Center.
Dr. Pathy says she enjoys being able to care for women throughout their lifespan as well as advocating for them and their health care decisions.
“I love making an impact on my patients for the positive, being able to guide women in their reproductive health care choices, and teaching the next generation of doctors, specifically women’s health care providers,” Dr. Pathy says.
Dr. Pathy has spent the majority of her career working in cities and has a strong interest in health care in the urban setting as well as medical education.
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
- Medical Director YNH Women's Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital Primary Care Center
- Clerkship Director, Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
Education & Training
- ResidencyMontefiore Medical Center (2005)
- InternshipMontefiore Medical Center (2002)
- MDAlbert Einstein College of Medicine (2001)
- MPHYale School of Public Health (1997)
- Español (Spanish)