Providing patient-centered, compassionate gynecologic care is our priority. Our diverse team of gynecologists offers consultative and treatment services for a comprehensive range of gynecologic conditions. Our clinical expertise in prevention, screening, and diagnosis of gynecologic cancers, prevention and treatment of gynecologic infections, fibroid management, management of endometriosis and pelvic pain, contraceptive services, and gynecologic care for patients with HIV are just a few examples of areas in which we are proud to be making a difference in our community.
We offer state-of-the-art approaches to individualize the care of women with complex gynecologic conditions, including those that are precancerous, require minimally invasive surgery, or other advanced medical or surgical treatments. We care for patients of all ages across the entire community, including those who are underserved.
We offer expertise in treating a variety of conditions including:
- Abnormal pap smears
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Complex surgical histories
- Menopausal symptoms
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic infections
- Precancerous changes in the vulva, vagina, cervix (dysplasia), or uterus (hyperplasia)
- Sexual dysfunction
Additionally, we provide the following specialty services:
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS). We offer an array of advanced laparoscopic, robotic, vaginal, and hysteroscopic surgical techniques to manage benign and precancerous gynecologic conditions.
- Office-based procedures. We offer several in-office procedures including colposcopy and LEEP, contraceptive implant and IUD insertion and removal, diagnostic hysteroscopy, endometrial and vulval biopsies, and trigger point injections in a safe, comfortable, and convenient setting.
- Transgender care. We offer surgical consultation for women transitioning to men.
- Pre-invasive gynecology care. We provide multidisciplinary evaluation and management of abnormal pap tests and precancerous conditions of the uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva using the most up-to-date practice guidelines, in collaboration with gynecologic pathologists.
- Chronic Pelvic Pain. We provide a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to pelvic pain. We work with a multidisciplinary team (colorectal, urology, interventional radiology, social work, physical therapy, and vascular surgery) to address pelvic pain, which often has multiple causes.
We are committed to working closely with local practices, community-based health centers, and colleagues in other medical specialties to ensure coordination of timely and appropriate gynecologic care for our patients. Our multidisciplinary approach includes partnership with primary care, other surgical specialties, pathology, radiology, social work and care coordination.
We are committed to serving the community and providing access to care. Our collaborative care model includes working with the Connecticut Veterans Administration Health Care System, Cornell Scott Hill Health Center, and Fair Haven Community Health Care, as well as programs such as Project Access New Haven, Connecticut’s Breast & Cervical Early Detection Program, and Yale New Haven Hospital’s financial assistance programs.