Robert Chow, MD
Dr. Chow is an anesthesiologist and interventional pain specialist at Yale New Haven Hospital. His specific fields of interest include neuromodulation and headache. However, he treats a wide variety of pain complaints that also include spine related pain, joint pain, cancer pain, and more.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Education & Training
- FellowBrigham and Women's Hospital (2015)
- ResidentIcahn School of Medicine (2014)
- MDUniversity of Virginia School of Medicine (2010)
- BSJohns Hopkins University, Biomedical Engineering and Electrical Engineering (2005)