Pnina Weiss, MD
Pnina Weiss, MD, is a pediatric pulmonologist who treats pulmonary and sleep disorders, including asthma, chronic lung disease, cough, snoring, exercise-induced shortness of breath, sleep-disordered breathing, and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
“It’s satisfying to see my patients improve so they can live their best lives,” Dr. Weiss says. “I work with them to make lifestyle changes and prescribe medication if they need it. Some of my patients are able to outgrow their illnesses.”
Dr. Weiss says she enjoys getting to know her patients and their families well so she can provide the best possible treatment plan.
“I tell patients and their families that I will do my best to help them achieve their goals,” she says.
Dr. Weiss is director of the Pediatric Pulmonary Function Lab at Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital, where she oversees both pulmonary and exercise testing. She is vice chair of education in the department of pediatrics.
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine)
- Medical Director, Pediatric Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Associate Director, Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship
- Vice Chair of Education, Department of Pediatrics
Education & Training
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (2016)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1996)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1994)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1992)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (1989)
- MDCase Western Reserve Univ (1986)
- Français (French)
- עברית (Hebrew)