Howard Forman, MD, MBA, FACR
Howard Paul Forman, MD, is part of the Emergency Radiology Program in the Department of Radiology & Biomedical Imaging. He is passionate about his work, helping to diagnose health conditions for people who come to the emergency room at Yale New Haven Hospital.
“As radiologists in the emergency room, we are problem solvers and will work with our patients and our clinical colleagues to help patients at what is often their time of greatest and acutest need,” he says.
Dr. Forman is also a professor of radiology and biomedical imaging and the director of the MD/MBA program at Yale School of Medicine, where he helps train future radiologists.
“My favorite part of the job,” he says, “is working with passionate people with a shared vision to deliver excellent, accessible imaging services at any time, any day or night.”
- Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, in the Institute for Social and Policy Studies, of Economics, of Management and of Public Health (Health Policy)
- Director of MD/MBA Program at Yale
- Director, MBA for Executives (Healthcare Focus Area); SOM
- Director, Health Care Management Program; YSPH
- Faculty Director of Finance; Department of Radiology; YSM
Education & Training
- FellowInstitute of Medicine (2002)
- FellowUniversity of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (1996)
- MBAWharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Finance (1996)
- ResidentMallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St. Louis, MO (1994)
- MDSUNY at Stonybrook (1989)