Donna Windish, MD, MPH
Donna M. Windish, MD, MPH, is an internist who provides care to patients in the Adult Primary Care Center at Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus. She diagnoses and treats a variety of conditions, including high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease. “We work together in teams to ensure our patients have excellent clinical care and continuity of care,” she says.
An associate professor of medicine (general medicine) at Yale School of Medicine, Dr. Windish is also the director of the Resident Research, Primary Care Residency Program at Yale and is responsible for training new physicians. She studies undergraduate, graduate and continuing medical education for ways to improve training and ultimately patient care.
- Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
- Director, ACES Faculty Development Program, Internal Medicine
- Director, Resident Research, Yale Primary Care Residency Program, Internal Medicine
- Program Director, General Internal Medicine Medical Education Fellowship, Internal Medicine
Education & Training
- FellowJohns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2005)
- MPHJohns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (2004)
- Intern/ResidentUniversity of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital (2002)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut (1999)
- BACornell University, Biology and Chemistry (1994)