Christopher Howes, MD
Christopher Howes, MD, is a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist who has dedicated his career to providing care to patients, including cardiovascular wellness care. He specializes in atherosclerosis, congestive heart failure, hypertension, and heart disease in women.
Dr. Howes became a cardiologist because he wanted to help people. “Every day we see positive outcomes,” he says.
In addition to caring for patients, Dr. Howes is chief of cardiology, and director of cardiac catheterization and intervention for Greenwich Hospital, which is part of Yale New Haven Health. He participates in multicenter clinical trials in the Yale New Haven Hospital Catheterization Laboratory, investigating new techniques and new devices. He has been recognized as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor.
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Medical Director: YNHH HVC:Greenwich, Cardiovascular Medicine
- Chief of Cardiology, Greenwich Hospital, Cardiovascular Medicine
- Attending Physician Yale New Haven Hopsital Cardiac Catheterization Lab., Cardiovascular Medicine
- Director of Cardiac Catheterization and Intervention, Greenwich Hospital, Cardiovascular Medicine
Education & Training
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (1997)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (1992)
- MDAlbert Einstein College of Medicine (1989)
- BABrown University, History (1984)