Christine Won, MD, MSc
Christine Won, MD, MSc specializes in complex sleep related breathing disorders and sex-differences in sleep disordered breathing and hypersomnias, or excessive sleepiness. She is also the director of the Women’s Sleep Health program at Yale Medicine where she sees female patients who may be experiencing difficulty sleeping due to pregnancy, menopause, sleep apnea, or other conditions.
Dr. Won believes that treating sleep disorders can be a complex process that requires specialized care and attention. “It’s not about just taking a pill,” she says. Won listens to her patients to understand their unique circumstances and needs to develop a comprehensive treatment plan. In addition, she explains the different possibilities for treatment so that patients can help make informed decisions about their care.
- Associate Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary)
- Medical Director, Yale Centers for Sleep Medicine
- Director, Women's Sleep Health Program
Education & Training
- FellowStanford University Medical Center (2007)
- Chief FellowStanford University (2006)
- FellowStanford Medical Center (2006)
- MScStanford University, Epidemiology (2006)
- ResidentBeth Israel Medical Center (2003)
- MDAlbert Einstein College of Medicine (2000)
- BAStanford University, Human Biology (1996)