Cheyenne Beach, MD
Cheyenne M. Beach, MD, a pediatric cardiologist, says there is no greater reward than working through heart rhythm problems with her patients.
“I love seeing the positive effect we can have on our patients’ lives and finding the best possible solution for each one,” she says. “And I enjoy interacting with our wide variety of patients. I have the opportunity to treat patients from infancy to adulthood.”
Dr. Beach is trained to manage heart rhythm abnormalities in children and in adults with congenital heart disease. She performs electrophysiology studies and ablation procedures for patients with supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) and other rhythm disorders. She also implants and manages pacemakers and implantable defibrillators in patients who need them.
An assistant professor of pediatrics (cardiology) at Yale School of Medicine, Dr. Beach’s research interests include optimization of transcatheter ablation techniques and management of arrhythmias seen in patients with Lyme disease.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology)
- Director, Pediatric Electrophysiology, Pediatrics
Education & Training
- Advanced FellowshipPediatric and Adult Congenital Electrophysiology, University of Michigan (2017)
- FellowshipPediatric Cardiology, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (2016)
- ResidencyPediatrics, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (2013)
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2010)
- BSDuke University, Biology, Spanish
- Español (Spanish)