Aydin Pinar, MD
Aydin Pinar, MD, is an internist and pulmonologist who focuses on taking care of critically ill patients.
“I find complex organ interactions fascinating,” Dr. Pinar says. “Critical care is the ultimate specialty to see all these interactions in action. I love the intellectual challenge.”
When it comes to reassuring patients and their family members, Dr. Pinar says he tells them, “You are in good hands with our team. And you and your family are a part of that team. We have all the expertise and equipment we need to help take care of you.”
He treats a variety of conditions including respiratory failure, sepsis, septic shock, ventilator dependence, and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome. Dr. Pinar is the director of the LungLife Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program and associate medical director of the Medical Intensive Care Unit.
- Assistant Professor
- Director, LungLife Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program, Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Associate Medical Director, Medical Intensive Care Unit, Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine (Pulmonary)
Education & Training
- FellowshipUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2008)
- ResidencyUniversity of Illinois at Chicago (1998)
- InternshipUniversity of Illinois (1996)
- MDHacettepe University Faculty of Medicine (1993)
- Türkçe (Turkish)