- 2 large slices (about 2 ounces) Havarti with dill or plain Havarti cheese
- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat or plain flour tortilla or flatbread such as lavash
- 10 to 15 fresh spinach or arugula leaves
- 1/3 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/3 C roasted red peppers, patted dry and chopped
- Place the cheese over the tortilla to cover. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds on high. Layer the spinach, avocado, and red peppers on half of the tortilla. Roll up jelly roll style. Slice into 2-inch pieces.
Nutrition Information per serving
• Calories 490, Fat (g) 30, Carbohydrates (g) 37, Dietary fiber (g) 7, Sugars (g) 4, Protein (g) 18, Sodium (mg) 990