- 12 ounces of ziti pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 C broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ C white wine
- ½ C chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ C grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces tuna fillets (can use a can of tuna)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and stir-fry the broccoli and garlic until the broccoli is tender. Add the wine, chicken broth, and cannelloni beans.
- Bring to a boil: reduce heat and cook about 5-7 minutes longer. Add pasta and toss together
- Meanwhile, season tuna with salt and pepper. Heat a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and sear the tuna on both sides, about 3 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Slice the tuna and serve over the pasta dish.
4 – 6 servings
Nutritional Information per serving
• Calories 429, Protein (g) 30, Carbohydrate (g) 56, Fat (g) 8, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Dietary Fiber (g) 6, Cholesterol (mg) 38, Sodium (mg) 361