Our nationally and internationally recognized specialists offer comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients who have diseases that affect the lungs and breathing.
We treat problems including:
- Asthma and airway diseases
- Adult cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
- Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Pulmonary embolism
We treat patients in a large outpatient program in the Winchester Chest Center and through hospital inpatient and primary care services. Specialized physicians staff Yale's critical care services 24/7 and offer state-of-the-art critical care interventions. Winchester Chest Center is adjacent to a state-of-the-art Pulmonary Function Laboratory.