Thomas M. Buckley, MD
Dr. Buckley received his undergraduate degree Magna Cum Laude in Chemistry from Williams College and his medical degree from Harvard Medical School. He completed a residency in Urology at the Lahey Clinic Medical Center and has been a practicing urologist in the New Haven area for almost 20 years
Dr. Buckley was Chief of Urology at the Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven from 2009-2013 and President of the Connecticut State Urology Society from 2011-2013. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Connecticut State Urology Society and is the Urology representative for Connecticut on the Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee. In these roles, Dr. Buckley advocates for his patients’ rights on both the state and national level.
Dr. Buckley’s clinical interests include general urology with an emphasis on men’s health including the treatment of prostatic disease, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction and vasectomy. Dr. Buckley provides personalized care for his patients focusing on patient education and compassionate care of their urologic needs.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Urology
Education & Training
- Chief ResidentLahey Clinic Medical Center (1992)
- Senior Assistant ResidentLahey Clinic Medical Center (1991)
- Junior Assistant ResidentLahey Clinic Medical Center (1990)
- Research FellowHartford Hospital (1989)
- Assistant ResidentHartford Hospital (1988)
- InternHartford Hospital (1987)
- MDHarvard Medical School (1986)
- BAWilliams College, Chemistry (1982)