Ralph J. Devito, MD
Ralph J. DeVito, MD, is a urologist with more than 30 years of experience helping patients with endourology, prostate and bladder cancer diagnoses, as well as renal stone disease and benign prostatic hypertrophy. He performs cystoscopies to look inside the bladder and prostate biopsies, including Artemis fusion biopsies that utilize 3D magnetic resonance imaging.
Dr. DeVito was a section chief in urology for many years at the Hospital of Saint Raphael before it became part of Yale New Haven Hospital. He says he loves that his field is “a fusion of medicine and surgery.” He is encouraged by advances in prostatic MRI and the possibility of focal or noninvasive treatments of cancer for small, localized prostate tumors.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Urology
- Section Chief, Urology
Education & Training
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital (1982)
- ResidencyHospital of St. Raphael (1979)
- InternshipHospital of St. Raphael (1975)
- MDAlbany Medical College (1974)
- BAHamilton College (1970)