Paul Aiello, MD
Paul Aiello is a board-certified radiologist who has been practicing medicine for approximately 35 years.
Dr. Aiello currently serves as an attending physician at Yale New Haven Hospital and is an instructor of clinical radiology at the Yale University School of Medicine. He is a diplomate of and an Angoff examiner for the American Board of Radiology and a member of the Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound and the Society of Breast Imaging.
- Instructor of Clinical Radiology
- Radiology Medical Director, Clinical Radiology
Education & Training
- ResidencySt. Vincent's Hospital (1989)
- InternshipNorwalk Hospital (1985)
- MDBoston University School of Medicine (1984)
- FellowshipBoston Medical Center