Katherine C. McKenzie, MD, FACP
Dr. McKenzie practices general internal medicine at the Yale Adult Primary Care Center. She teaches medical students and residents in small group settings, in her ambulatory office and on the general medical wards at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
She is the director of the Yale Center for Asylum Medicine, where she performs medical evaluations of asylum seekers.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
- Director, Yale Center for Asylum Medicine
Education & Training
- MDBoston University (1992)
- BAUniversity of Colorado at Boulder (1987)
- ResidentUniversity Hospital, Boston, MA