Jennifer Ahjin Kim, MD/PhD
Jennifer Kim, MD, PhD, is a neurologist who specializes in neurocritical care. She says caring for patients and their families is the most rewarding part of her job.
“I love being able to help treat the sickest neurologically injured patients and to do my best to help them towards recovery,” says Dr. Kim, who treats numerous conditions, including traumatic brain injury, subarachnoid hemorrhage, brain hemorrhage, hemorrhagic stroke, status epilepticus, and ischemic stroke.
“Brain injuries are often very sudden and leave both patients and families having to grapple very quickly with an altered level of function and even awareness,” she says. “I value helping these patients, their families and doing research so that we can continuously strive to improve our care of future patients.”
- Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- Fellow: Neurocritical CareMassachusetts General Hospital/Brigham & Women's Hospital (2019)
- ResidentMassachusetts General Hospital/Brigham & Women's Hospital (2016)
- InternBrigham and Women's Hospital (2012)
- MD/PhDBrown University, Medicine/Neuroscience (2012)
- ScBBrown University, Neuroscience (2004)
- Español (Spanish)