Jeffrey Turner, MD
Dr. Turner cares for patients with kidney diseases and hypertension. He has specific expertise in acute and chronic kidney disease that occurs in the setting of heart failure. In addition, Dr. Turner he has many years of experience in managing kidney disease due to a wide variety of causes including diabetes, hypertension, glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, rheumatologic conditions, and others.
Dr. Turner is also a certified hypertension specialist by the American Society of Hypertension, and he specializes in the management of complex hypertension syndromes.
- Associate Professor Term
Education & Training
- FellowshipMontefiore Medical Center (2011)
- Chief ResidentMontefiore Medical Center (2009)
- ResidencyMontefiore Medical Center (2008)
- MDNew York Medical College (2005)
- BSSan Diego State University, Biology (1999)