Christina Price, MD
Christina Price, MD is a board certified allergist and clinical immunologist who treats a wide range of conditions.
As Assistant Professor of Medicine at Yale School of Medicine and the Chief of Allergy & Immunology at the West Haven VA, Dr. Price has a particular expertise in patients with immune deficiency and immune dysregualtion. Patients with autoimmune disease who require immune suppression are managed with their specialists in a team approach. She has collaborated with Smilow Cancer Center to provide immunology services to patients receiving immunotherapy and runs the immunotoxicity conference.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine (Immunology) and of Pediatrics (Immunology)
- VA Medical Center Section Chief, Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Clinical Chief of Allergy and Immunology, Rheumatology, Allergy, & Immunology
- Associate Program Director Fellowship, Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Education & Training
- FellowYale University (2012)
- Chief ResidentYale University Bridgeport Hospital (2009)
- ResidencyYale University Bridgeport Hospital (2008)
- Post Doctoral FellowshipJohns Hopkins University (2006)
- InternshipBoston Medical Center- Boston University (2004)
- MDSaint Louis University School of Medicine (2003)
- BASaint Louis University (1999)