Anthony Tomassoni, MD, MS, FACEP, FACMT, FAACT
Anthony Tomassoni, MD, is an emergency medicine specialist and medical toxicologist. He specializes in wound care, adverse drug reactions, chest trauma and injury, and asthma.
“Being able to treat patients who need emergency care is the best part of my job,” he says.
Dr. Tomassoni also appreciates problem-solving the most challenging patient cases. “I reassure patients that I will work with them to treat their condition,” he says.
Outside of the clinic, Dr. Tomassoni educates medical providers about disaster medicine and clinical toxicology.
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine
- Medical Director, Yale New Haven Center for Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Response
Education & Training
- FellowUniversity of Cincinnati Hospitals (1995)
- ResidentUniversity of Cincinnati Hospitals (1993)
- MDUMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School (1989)
- MSFairleigh Dickinson University (1984)
- BAFairleigh Dickinson University (1979)