Howie Forman is a Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Public Health (Health Policy), Management, and Economics at Yale University. He came to Yale as a practicing diagnostic radiologist and remains an active clinician in the YNHH Emergency Room, where he also functions as the operational chief for Radiology. Since 1998, he has taught undergraduate and graduate courses on healthcare policy, economics, finance, and leadership. He is the faculty director and founder of Yale’s MD/MBA program and the Healthcare focus area of the Executive MBA program. Since 2011, he has been the director of the Health Care Management Program at the YSPH. He is actively involved in patient care and issues related to financial administration, healthcare compliance, and quality improvement. He has worked in the US Senate, as a health policy fellow, on Medicare legislation.
- Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, in the Institute for Social and Policy Studies, of Economics, of Management and of Public Health (Health Policy)
- Director of MD/MBA Program at Yale
- Director, MBA for Executives (Healthcare Focus Area); SOM
- Director, Health Care Management Program; YSPH
- Faculty Director of Finance; Department of Radiology; YSM