Skip to Main Content

Pediatric Rheumatology

If a child is complaining of pain in the joints, muscles, bones, or tendons—or exhibits other symptoms of arthritis—a pediatrician might recommend seeing a pediatric rheumatologist. We have the expertise to care for a child’s specific needs when it comes to autoimmune and rheumatologic disorders and related conditions.