Yale Medicine’s Geriatrics physicians perform on-site research through the Yale Program on Aging, a Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center.
Our geriatric research studies include:
- Investigating physical, psychological and social problems and causes of geriatric health problems.
- Determining factors associated with physical, social, psychological and cognitive function.
- Performing tests and applying treatments to prevent and reduce functional disability in older people.
- Applying research findings to improve the quality of life and health of older people.
Other research programs at Yale include:
- The LIFE Study, a research project designed to explore ways to help older adults improve their quality of life and remain independent.
- Center for Disabilities and Disabling Disorders
Visit yalestudies.org to view available clinical trials or learn more about clinical research at Yale.