Lenore Buckley, MD, MPH
Dr Buckley is an adult and pediatric rheumatologist with special interests in the treatment of lupus and inflammatory arthritis, glucocorticoid osteoporosis, and the transition of teenagers and young adults with rheumatic diseases to adult care. She is a past member of the FDA Arthritis Advisory Committee and the oars of the American College of Rheumatology and the Arthritis Foundation. She is the director of the section of Rheumatology's Transition of Care Programs for young adults with Rheumatic Diseases.
- Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology) and of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Education & Training
- MPHHarvard School of Public Health (1993)
- FellowshipUniversity of Vermont College of Medicine (1984)
- ResidencyNorth Carolina Memorial Hospital (1981)
- MDUniversity of Rochester (1977)