Anita Arora, MD, MBA, MHS
Anita Arora, MD, MBA, MHS is an Assistant Professor in General Internal Medicine and the Associate Director of Population Health for Yale Medicine.
Dr. Arora received her undergraduate degree from Pomona College and her medical degree and MBA from Dartmouth. She completed Internal Medicine residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital and went on to complete the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program at Yale School of Medicine.
In her current role, Dr. Arora implements population health management strategies to improve access, quality and coordination of care provided by Yale Medicine, Yale’s faculty-based practice. She also supervises and teaches internal medicine residents and medical students while caring for patients in the Yale Adult Primary Care Center and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Assistant Professor
Education & Training
- MHSYale University (2017)
- Board certificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2015) (2015)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2015)
- MBATuck School of Business at Dartmouth (2012)
- MDDartmouth School of Medicine (2012)