We are dedicated to delivering expert primary and referral services for all disorders of the peripheral nerves and muscles. Our program is supported by the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). As a tertiary referral site for complex neuromuscular conditions, we serve as consultants to general neurologists, internists and many other specialists.
We specialize in:
- ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myopathy (including polymyositis, dermatomyositis, inclusion body myositis)
- Neuropathy (CIDP, CMT and other inherited neuropathies, Guillain-Barré, diabetic neuropathy)
- Muscular Dystrophy (including FSH, Duchene, Becker, Limb-Girdle, Myotonic, Oculopharyngeal),
- Stiff-Person Syndrome and related disorders.