We are committed to helping you prepare for your first office visit. You play a key role in your own healthcare by being an active participant. Our specialists welcome your questions and concerns, and will provide you with ample time to thoroughly discuss your condition and treatment options.
Preparation will help you get the most out of your office visit. Here are a few recommendations for preparing for your appointment:
- Write down a list of current and past health symptoms and relevant family history information.
- Bring a list of questions to review with your doctor.
- Bring a list of your current medications and dosing instructions. Or, if you wish, you may put all your medications in a bag to bring with you.
- Complete our new patient data forms at home, print them, and bring them to the office on the day of your appointment.
- Bring a relative or friend with you to your appointment. Many times there is a lot of new information provided and it helps to have someone with you to write things down and ask questions.