Yale Internal Medicine Associates
Our program, focused on adult primary care, is known for its excellence and emphasis on prevention and wellness. We efficiently manage potential medical problems as they arise, and collaborate with specialists when needed.
Our practice includes internal medicine physicians, advanced nurse practitioners, a clinical psychologist, a social worker, registered-nurse patient care coordinators, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, clerical office staff, and a practice supervisor. Our goal is to provide patients with the highest quality, personalized healthcare in the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care.
The PCMH model of care focuses on five areas:
- Building strong, collaborative health care teams that work together to meet the needs of patients
- Providing patient-centered care addressing the whole person, respecting patients’ values and preferences
- Coordinating comprehensive health care through clear communication among patients, families, caregivers, medical and behavioral health providers, hospitals, and other facilities
- Improving patients’ access to care, through such initiatives as expanded office hours and providing email access to electronic medical records
- Improving health care quality and standards by providing evidence-based care, patient and family education, and self-management support
We would like to hear your direct feedback regarding your experience as a patient/family member of our clinic. Please visit the YIMA Patient/Family Comment Box to provide your feedback.
Sign up for MyChart, our secure online patient portal, that gives you access to all of your Yale health information whenever you need it, wherever you may be.