The physicians in our General Internal Medicine Section are national leaders in their respective fields and are committed to taking excellent care of you. We provide patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings at several sites across Connecticut:
- At Yale Medicine Internal Medicine Associates we provide state-of-the-art general medical care.
- At the Primary Care Center at Yale New Haven Hospital, we provide care through specialized programs in traveling health, rheumatology, dermatology, podiatry and mental health.
- The Occupational and Environmental Medicine clinic focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases due to chemical, biological and physical hazards in the workplace and environment.
- The Primary Care Center located at the VA Connecticut Healthcare System in West Haven is also a major clinical and teaching site and provides specialized Women’s Health and Stroke care.
- Clinics at Waterbury Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital in Waterbury.
We are also involved in community outreach and service programs as a natural outgrowth of our research and clinical programs. Our research programs in such areas as substance abuse, occupational medicine and chronic disease management provide unique opportunities for our patient community.