The complexity of inherited cardiovascular disease often outweighs the resources of traditional medical specialty practices. Our program features a patient-centered approach that employs a care and treatment plan that matches the intricacies of your disease and your needs.
Our services include state-of-the art cardiac imaging, metabolic stress testing, genetic testing and counseling, and a full spectrum of treatment options, including:
- Septal myectomy and ablation
- Analysis of genetic mutations
- Complex electrophysiologic ablations
- Assessment of risk factors for sudden cardiac death
- Pacemaker and ICD implantation