Social and Learning Behavior
- Study HIC#:2000026215
- Last Updated:08/19/2021
If you are between the ages of 18 to 45 years old and have experienced one or more traumatic events in your lifetime, you can help in advancing research regarding trauma-related treatments by participating in a free and confidential study.
Compensation up to $160
To learn more or see if you are eligible, please email email@example.com with your phone number and availability so that one of our research associates can contact you.
- Age18 years - 45 years
- Start Date10/07/2019
- End Date10/31/2029
Trial Purpose and Description
In recent years computational psychiatry has placed a spotlight on the importance of understanding social and cognitive behaviors in terms of hierarchies of function. In order to proceed with these investigations, we need more information about performance on laboratory tasks. In particular, we need to understand task psychometrics, including task performance across repeated measures and as a function of individual differences in personality and psychopathologic traits. This protocol aims to collect those data.
- Age 18-45
- Intact color vision
- Ability to speak and write English well as assessed by clinical interview with study personnel
- Ability to give informed consent
- Ability to travel to the CMHC and to participate in multiple hour long research assessments
- Current substance dependence
- History of neurologic or learning problems
- Arm, hand, or leg problems that would interfere with the above mentioned tasks