Here when you need us.
Our practice is continually growing to ensure that we’re right where you need us. We currently offer more than 220 specialized clinical services in close to 30 towns throughout Connecticut. Whatever your needs, wherever you see our doctors, we approach your care as a team. We understand the importance of taking the time to listen. We develop care plans with you, instead of for you. This collaboration ensures that every patient receives the care he or she deserves before, during and after each visit.
Partnerships built to advance medicine.
At Yale Medicine, we advance medicine for the good of our patients, colleagues and community.
We work in close collaboration with the Yale School of Medicine and Yale New Haven Health in the delivery of care. Being part of an academic medical center allows Yale Medicine to:
- Develop new cures through clinical trials
- Access the extraordinary centers and equipment of Yale New Haven Hospital, one of the largest and best known hospitals in the United States
- Educate future doctors
Collectively we’ve treated some of the most complex cases from around the world. Our partners include:
- Yale New Haven Hospital, the flagship of the Yale New Haven Health System and one of the largest and best known hospitals in the U.S.
- Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital, which includes campuses in New Haven and Bridgeport, as well as Pediatric Specialty Centers in Greenwich, New Haven, Norwalk, Trumbull and Old Saybrook
- Smilow Cancer Hospital, a leader in personalized cancer care and one of the Best Hospitals in the U.S. in eight medical specialties, according to U.S. News & World Report
- VA Connecticut Healthcare System, providing inpatient and ambulatory care for veterans
- Connecticut Mental Health Center, one of the oldest community health centers in the United States
- Yale New Haven Psychiatric Hospital, a world leader in clinical care, research and education