Yale ophthalmologists are committed to addressing the most complex eye problems with vision-saving care. We provide a complete range of services that address minor problems like pink eye to major diseases and conditions, including glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
We provide medical and surgical care for retinal disease, strabismus, and uveitis, as well as reconstructive and aesthetic ophthalmic plastic surgery and pediatric ophthalmology. Our patient-friendly clinic includes on-site services such as corneal topography, electrophysiologic testing, fluorescein angiography, fundus photography, lasers, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and visual fields.
Our practice includes not only highly esteemed physicians, but also world-renowned researchers, which means our patients have access to the latest treatments and advances.
Specialized care is offered in the following areas:
- Comprehensive eye care
- Cornea, cataract, and refractive surgery
- Diabetic eye care
- Ocular immunology/uveitis
- Ocular oncology
- Optometry and contact lenses
- Orbital and reconstructive ophthalmic plastic surgery
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Retina, macula, and vitreous diseases
- New injectable treatments for macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy to slow or halt vision loss
- Complex retina surgeries; specialized retina evaluation and care, including laser treatment for premature newborns; medical and surgical care of diabetic retinopathy and macular diseases
- Cataract surgery with optional premium lenses; donor and artificial corneal transplants
- Specialty fitting of contact lenses for aphakic adult and pediatric patients, corneal transplant patients, and keratoconus patients
- Complete spectrum of orbital and reconstructive ophthalmic plastic surgery and cosmetic eye surgery