We help women have healthy families by providing contraception, abortion, and miscarriage care. This creates stronger communities and a brighter future for all children. We serve women, including medically complex patients, in a hospital-based, full service setting.
Our team includes subspecialty-trained, attending physicians dedicated to compassionate care for women and families. We help women prevent and cope with unplanned or unhealthy pregnancies. Our services include:
- The full range of contraceptive options and care
- Contraceptive counseling for women with complex medical conditions
- Surgical management of early miscarriage and second trimester fetal loss
- Pregnancy termination services, 6/7 through 23 weeks
- Bereavement support for welcomed pregnancies with complications