We help our patients have healthy lives by providing contraception, abortion care, and miscarriage treatment. We serve all patients including those with medically complex conditions.
Our team includes subspecialty-trained, attending physicians dedicated to compassionate care for our patients and their families. We help our patients prevent and cope with unplanned or unhealthy pregnancies. When our patients’ medical needs are complex, we partner with an interdisciplinary team of high-risk obstetricians, anesthesiologists, and medical specialists.
Our services include:
Pregnancy prevention with contraception
- Contraceptive counseling and care
- Specialty contraceptive care for women with complex medical conditions (bleeding or clotting disorders, kidney failure, prior heart attack, organ transplant, or weight-loss surgery)
- Expertise with intrauterine devices and arm implants
Pregnancy loss care
- All options for management of early miscarriage
- Surgical management of second trimester pregnancy loss
- Bereavement support for pregnancy loss
- Medical abortion care in the first trimester
- Surgical abortion care through 23+6/7 weeks gestation
- Option of general anesthesia (to be “asleep”) for the procedure
- Bereavement support for ending a pregnancy