Drug-Eluting Registry: Real-World Treatment of Lesions in the Peripheral Vasculature (ELEGANCE)
- Study HIC#:2000031921REG
- Last Updated:12/22/2022
The ELEGANCE Registry's objective is to collect Real-World Data (RWD), including populations previously not represented in Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) trials, health economics data, and to support the safe use of commercially available Boston Scientific Corporation (BSC) drug-eluting devices for the treatment of lesions located in the peripheral vasculature.
- Age18 years and older
For more information about this study, including how to volunteer, contact:
- Phone Number: 1-203-785-4855
Help Us Discover!
You can help our team find trials you might be eligible for by creating a volunteer profile in MyChart. To get started, create a volunteer profile, or contact email@example.com, or call +18779788343 for more information.
Trial Purpose and Description
A global prospective, non-randomized, open-label, multi-center Registry to collect Real-World Data, including health economic data, to support the use of commercially available drug-eluting BSC devices for the treatment of lesions located in the peripheral vasculature.
- Patients 18 years and older
- Written informed consent (patient data release-form)
- Use of any commercially available Boston Scientific drug-eluting device marketed for treatment of lesions in the peripheral vasculature and specified in the Registry Enrollment Guide
- Life expectancy of <1 year