Stacey Stein, MD
I take care of patients with advanced liver cancer and offer chemotherapy. I help educate my patients and their families about their cancer and liver disease. Treatment plans often include a pill form of targeted therapy. There are also immune therapy clinical trials available for patients. I work closely with patients to manage their cancer and liver disease related symptoms.
- Associate Professor of Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology)
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (2004)
- MMSUniversity of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (2000)
- ResidencyMontefiore Medical Center
- FellowshipNew York University Medical Center