Robert Lagasse, MD
Dr. Robert Lagasse is Professor of Anesthesiology, Vice Chair for Quality Management and Regulatory Affairs for the Department of Anesthesiology at Yale University School of Medicine. He has written numerous articles on quality management, perioperative safety, and peer review. He also serves as the ASA representative to the Joint Commission’s Professional Technical Advisory Committee for hospitals and is a member of the Steering Committee for the CDC/CMS Surgical Care Improvement Project.
- Professor of Anesthesiology
- Vice Chair, Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs
Education & Training
- ResidentState University of New York - Stony Brook (1989)
- ResidentUniversity of Connecticut/St. Francis Hospital (1986)
- MDDartmouth School of Medicine (1984)