Raymone Shenouda, MD
Raymone Shenouda, MD, is an adult psychiatrist who sees patients with eating and substance use disorders, delirium, dementia, and brain injuries. He also helps these patients manage their psychiatric medications.
“What excites me about my work is seeing patients with acute psychiatric disorders improve,” he says.
As the son of two physicians, Dr. Shenouda was exposed to medicine at a young age. “I enjoyed seeing my father, a psychiatrist, having a close and trusting relationship with his patients and making them feel better,” he says.
As lead psychiatrist of Yale Medicine’s Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery program, Dr. Shenouda evaluates patients’ psychiatric medications before and after they undergo weight loss surgery.
He is medical director of the behavioral intervention team at Yale New Haven Psychiatric Hospital.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
- Medical Director Behavioral Intervention Team, Psychiatry
Education & Training
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry FellowYale University (2011)
- Chief ResidentLincoln Medical And Mental Health Center in affiliation with Joan and Sanford Medical College of Cornell University (2010)
- Psychiatry ResidentLincoln Medical And Mental Health Center in affiliation with Joan and Sanford Medical College of Cornell University (2010)
- MDAlexandria University (2001)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Español (Spanish)